The tomb also held a terracotta goblet and a perfume bottle.
Rare 2,300-year-old tomb in Istanbul holds partially cremated body,The tomb also held a terracotta goblet and a perfume bottle.
- Samsung boss Lee Jae-yong in trouble again – this time over financial…
- Direct lithium extraction technique for greener batteries gains tract…
- ESA: Fly me to the Moon, just not on a Russian rocket
- Newly released Space Force data could save life on Earth
- NASA astronaut returns to Earth on a Russian Soyuz