Mitochondrial respiratory chain sustains inflammation,Northwestern Medicine investigators recently discovered that the mitochondrial respiratory chain—a series of protein complexes essential for a cellular respiration and energy production—is necessary for the activation of another protein complex linked to inflammation and the progression of chronic diseases, according to a study published in Nature Immunology.
- US State Department announces $10 million bounty after Costa Rica ran…
- More People Should Watch The Most Underrated Sci-Fi Show on Prime Vid…
- The first PS Plus Premium games might’ve just been leaked
- 21 of the best iPad keyboard cases: get the right keys for your tablet
- Regional profile: Luján de Cuyo wine – Decanter